Trying to model subwoofer, WinISD graph looks weird?

Participant count
  • Participant list

vnisme
10+ year member

Hello, I have been trying to model the SSA Demon 10" subwoofer in a 1.1 cu ft ported box @ 33 hz. The shape looks very weird, like it has 1 shallow roll off and then another steeper roll off. Not sure if I put some wrong parameters. Can someone model this for me please?

Thank you!

Winisd cannot calculate transfer function aka cabin gain and is therefore nit accurate below 50hz for car audio applications. Winisd always leads designers to think need they need to tune lower because of this.

Use Bass Box Pro, its not a free software. Its the only design software that can do cabin gain and the only one thats accurate for car audio applications.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.