Southeast Region Truck scores and setup?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participants list
I plan on playing with one 10 ..and maybe my DD M4
so you going to make me feel guilty? lol

im going to add a resistor tw my line sensor and see what happens.. if i cna get 15 volts my amp will do 4k and will be much more efficient..

What vehicle is your trunk setup in ?
kia optima..

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

no doubt i break 150 outlaw. Im gonna try for hte record in 2k clamped. gonna build a driver just for the install. lol

If I can't get the Mercedes right I may redo my Dodge Dart
well stock used to be about in hte trunk buy everyone is sealing off. that bing said alot of people have larger cars despite being harder to seal off they can shove 2 15s even 2 18s in a 6th order and get it to peak hard. we will be at a serious cone are disadvantage but that's not always the case. I thught about do sup bu port out hte side on the rear corner of the box but my trucks super small..

well stock used to be about in hte trunk buy everyone is sealing off. that bing said alot of people have larger cars despite being harder to seal off they can shove 2 15s even 2 18s in a 6th order and get it to peak hard. we will be at a serious cone are disadvantage but that's not always the case. I thught about do sup bu port out hte side on the rear corner of the box but my trucks super small..
You can see in my Saleen video a shot of my trunk ..that's a true trunk box nothing protruding into the cabin the seat was folded down

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.