Southeast Region Truck scores and setup?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participants list
That build is on a team of inexperienced people.

The build in my sig does 151.4 outlaw clamping below 2k for example. But since usaci isnt the only org out here, we really dont go by outlaw #s . We have meca, db drag too. Does 50 sealed also

**** man just let me know. Im gonna buikd some custom drivers. You should buikd some and say **** the name brands. I have most of the measuring equpiment to build and tweak the designs..

That build is on a team of inexperienced people.
The build in my sig does 151.4 outlaw clamping below 2k for example. But since usaci isnt the only org out here, we really dont go by outlaw #s . We have meca, db drag too. Does 50 sealed also
Thats a good number money. I do basically the same nu.ber as well. Outlaw and headrest sealed up is within 2db.

What i was happy about with steet beating 145 and burping 147..

If i can help you man don't hesitate to hit me up..
I keep going over the cars I have ..I do have a Mercedes CLK 430 but a pulley went bad on it ..I'm going to pick it up Monday ..and get it fixed and do a tuneup ..new plugs and wires ..I'm thinking I'm gonna go ahead and get it together and when I get it back going .. do the single 10 in it ..on my first series DD M4 and see what it does ..most likely my 2nd battery will be a Kinetik 2400 another plus is main factory battery is in the trunk ..I think that should be fun ..I'm gonna use a custom daily box and have an spl swap out for shows ..Probally two 1508 DDs on the daily design ..

I keep going over the cars I have ..I do have a Mercedes CLK 430 but a pulley went bad on it ..I'm going to pick it up Monday ..and get it fixed and do a tuneup ..new plugs and wires ..I'm thinking I'm gonna go ahead and get it together and when I get it back going .. do the single 10 in it ..on my first series DD M4 and see what it does ..most likely my 2nd battery will be a Kinetik 2400 another plus is main factory battery is in the trunk ..I think that should be fun ..I'm gonna use a custom daily box and have an spl swap out for shows ..Probally two 1508 DDs on the daily design ..
Awe **** a 10. Lol. Do a single 15 so we can compete! Lol

**** man just let me know. Im gonna buikd some custom drivers. You should buikd some and say **** the name brands. I have most of the measuring equpiment to build and tweak the designs..
I need to redo some drivers ..I have an 05 RE XXX 18 I need to reconed ..I haven't figured out which size sub yet

I have plugs and wires a new belt two new pullies new valve cover gaskets ..and a couple of hoses that need replacing
what the trunk look like? im going to do a "wave Guild" in the truck to see if i can get it to couple at the dash. i think ill stick tho the 15 for now as well. right now the record in trunk outlaw is 156. man thats a BAD MOFO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.