Tru Technology

Pl8er
5,000+ posts

Can you solve it?
I have been looking for a good high quality amp, and I am thinking that Tru will provide that. I have not had one of their products. But just talking with the guys online they seem to have a wonderful technical support/customer service area. Can anyone give me some insight on the quality and sound of the amps? I know they are helluva expensive, but that doesn't always make them better.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

I have been looking for a good high quality amp, and I am thinking that Tru will provide that. I have not had one of their products. But just talking with the guys online they seem to have a wonderful technical support/customer service area. Can anyone give me some insight on the quality and sound of the amps? I know they are helluva expensive, but that doesn't always make them better.
Your thoughts are appreciated.
please oh please don't limit yourself.

zapco/orion/soundstream

their quality is top notch. Almost positive all amps are handbuilt in California. You might want to get into contact with the guys over at eD, who are authorized dealers of Tru Tech amps

http://www.edesignaudio.com

if your looking for really good quality, don't look into soundstream. quality has gone down from the past

zapco, arc, tru, us amps, Phoenix Gold TI series, helix/brax are brands you should take a look at. All depends on what your budget is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.