Took out the after market stero now I cant get any power . I tried everything

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gaga77

CarAudio.com Newbie
I didn't know they sold adapters for the wiring harness on a Gmc Sierra1500 2005 Z71. I've put in my fair share of receivers. But I don't know why this one will not get power to it. I even tried getting the fuse extensions so I can run a positive wire. Because I can't tell how the last person wired in the last system. And there's a auloc iec.

I didn't know they sold adapters for the wiring harness on a Gmc Sierra1500 2005 Z71. I've put in my fair share of receivers. But I don't know why this one will not get power to it. I even tried getting the fuse extensions so I can run a positive wire. Because I can't tell how the last person wired in the last system. And there's a auloc iec.
On the newer trucks you have to connect and accessory wire to the fuse box. In my2011 silverado I used the fuse box under the hood

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.