tire sizes?

yes, not much worse than any other low pro, i have 205-40-17's and have for a while, i like flaken's, last good. go for wider if your cars not too slammed

Here's an easy way to figure it out, the 215/40/17's have a 215 mm wide tread, and their sidewall is 40% of that tread width. Usually the more narrow the side wall up to a point you'll have slightly improved handling but a much rougher ride.

I'll trade ya, 255/40/ZR 18's...all four of 'em on my dad's car after I took it out for a spin and found out that about 200 little nails had fallen off a truck in front of me, and punched like 15 holes in each tire.

I'll trade ya, 255/40/ZR 18's...all four of 'em on my dad's car after I took it out for a spin and found out that about 200 little nails had fallen off a truck in front of me, and punched like 15 holes in each tire.
sure if you want my 3.4 degrees of negative rear camber along with it too :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.