The most bass ever!!!

mulisharider10
10+ year member

Low Co. Motives
Ive been getting into directed and all their brands. Im an authorized dealer now so i know there ****, i just havent used all of it yet. I did my first install on 2 12" comp x subs and they slammed. The spl box calls for .88 cubic feet. The sq box is 1.4 cubic feet. I made the sound quality one, hooked the 2 of them to a monoblock 1500d directed amp and it was insane. Even the sq was awsome. I honestly think they could be as good as a w7. But not the 13w7.lol U ppl should try them

Ive been getting into directed and all their brands. Im an authorized dealer now so i know there ****, i just havent used all of it yet. I did my first install on 2 12" comp x subs and they slammed. The spl box calls for .88 cubic feet. The sq box is 1.4 cubic feet. I made the sound quality one, hooked the 2 of them to a monoblock 1500d directed amp and it was insane. Even the sq was awsome. I honestly think they could be as good as a w7. But not the 13w7.lol U ppl should try them
Seriously man, if you think they are loud now just wait. take a visit over to termpro.com and look for a guy named hccafan. he can help you get loud with them subs.

al

Seriously man, if you think they are loud now just wait. take a visit over to termpro.com and look for a guy named hccafan. he can help you get loud with them subs.
al
Shane's also a member of this forum. Yes, he can make you get VERY loud! Most of the time though it's dealing w/ H2's or any other Orion product. Hit him up on AIM: HCCAfan

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.