The Hi-Fi Shop Roy, Utah

SethPhillips
5,000+ posts

I'sa Playa
yes even tho i live in Ohio i was born in ogden utah my mother just moved back to ogden and while i was out there visiting her i stopped at this shop and was hierd the next day because i was going to move out the he promised me a job

i am now back in ohio and now am planning to move to Utah

and hopefully will be employed the once again

but other than that The Hi-Fi shop has allot to offer one of the nicest show rooms i have ever seen very wall kept and they do a great job

i dont have a website but i have a phone #

(801).774.5445

Jason Harris is a really good friend of mine. If you go to work for him and Brady tell Jason that you know he learned every thing he knows from a guy named Brandon down in TX.

Huge props for the Hi-Fi Shop. I have bought my car stereo gear there for the past 15+ years and my parents before that.

They have moved several times since the old days when they used to be down on Washington Blvd. (downtown), but still have a extremly helpful atmosphere.

Casey

Hi-Fi Shop is a nice place. But, Jeff and Brett at Audio Xtreme know their sh*t! The Hi-Fi Shop was the best when Greg Cobbs was there. He built some insane systems along with his db drag Astro van that sported 72 10" RF Power subs power by 24 bd1500's. I have pics if I ever get around to scanning them. They just weren't the same when they got bought out and moved. Hope everything goes well for ya.

Hi-Fi Shop is a nice place. But, Jeff and Brett at Audio Xtreme know their sh*t! The Hi-Fi Shop was the best when Greg Cobbs was there. He built some insane systems along with his db drag Astro van that sported 72 10" RF Power subs power by 24 bd1500's. I have pics if I ever get around to scanning them. They just weren't the same when they got bought out and moved. Hope everything goes well for ya.

i really dont know mutch about adio extream but brady and all the other installers up there know there ****...... the custome work they do is amazing.. and leaves me speechless.... i stop up there to shoot the breeze with all the guy's allmost everyday.. and some of the custom projects they have going on are awsome...

like i said. i dunno mutch about audio extreme... they have a nice showroom.......

Innovative Audio in Salt lake City. **** fine custom work.
Couldn't agree more! I delivered to 1 of their customers with a brand new Escalade. The did a completely custom system and the total was...............................$22,000.00! The dude show'd us his reciepts! All I can say is....>D**M!.......

if bushman still installs he's does great work and the guys at the sandy innovative well at least some of the older ones did some great work as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...