THE ECONOMY OF CAR AUDIO

Participant count
  • Participant list

Macksamillion

CarAudio.com Newbie
Is it me, or are the prices of car audio equipment INCREASING, instead of decreasing? I am a former basshead who's been out of the game for a while. Over the past few months, I have been doing a lot of research into current products and equipment, so as to make good choices when I buy my new equipment. Every time I watch a video (amp dyno / woofer dB test / pre-fab box comparison) it seems like the price of the featured products are always higher NOW than the price that was quoted when the video was made. And some of these videos are just a few weeks old. How is it that companies can justify these price increases when so many people in this world are losing their jobs or having their hours slashed the way they are? People are making LESS; not more?

Is anyone else seeing this, or is it just me?

They are increasing. Thank the tariffs that trump put in place. I got new price sheets from a lot of different companies after they were put in place. all prices were raised.

One thing i noticed from your post is that you think companies should be lowering their prices or keeping them the same due to the situation that is going on right now? lol.. they arent here to cater to your situation. they are a business. They need a given amount to operate or else it aint worth it.

I assume you (and everyone else) only start seriously considering the products that receive high marks in the videos you watch. That makes demand go up. I think you can figure out the rest...

Car audio system is used for entertainment and facilitating communication for the person sitting in the car. The demand for in-car entertainment for greater driving experience along with more comfort for the driver and the occupants is rising globally. To enhance the brand experience and comfort of the driver, automakers focus toward deploying advanced audio systems in the cars. Owing to these facts, the global car audio system market is projected to witness noteworthy growth in the next couple of years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.