The best car audio shop to do custom installations around Norfolk/Chesapeake area?

63bamaboi

I'm looking for the best or top 3 shops in my area that put great quality in there work and will not ******** you at the same time.

I got a 96 Fleetwood Lac that I'm trying to fully customize my trunk. Thats the last thing I need done to my slab then it will be complete. If yall got any good info please send me to the right shop.

Keith Turner would get my vote....
Just talked to Keith and he is not able to work on any cars at this time. He recommended Audio Crafters in Suffolk. He said that the guy did good work in the past, but he does not know if they still do car audio.

Im in Suffolk, never heard of him. There is a good shop that does all my freinds fiberglass work down on jefferson. I think its called 757 something. A little hole in the wall in a strip. There is a nother one called Auto Illusions on Cromwell in Norfolk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...