The AGM battery sale you've been waiting for...lot of EnerSys DataSafe 12HX205-FR

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

EnerSys DataSafe 12HX205-FR

Enersys is the parent company of odyssey batteries, which also makes stinger and the Batcap 4000. Speaking from personal experience, I think Oddessy and XS are the best car audio battery brands available.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

20 available. Surplus from a large theme park property. Batteries are 1.5 years old and hold a perfect charge. They look new. These are $162 to $180 shipped new online elsewhere.

These are 44ah each, 12v.

9.00in x 5.5in x 8.2in

Price:

Located in Tampa, FL.

$95 shipped each for 1

$90 shipped each for 2

$85 shipped each for 3

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS insured

Item Pictures:

I'll take two of these on Friday bud.
In the words of the great philosopher, Robert Van Winkle: "Word to your mother"

...and PM in your inbox as well... (not a direct quote)

Dumb question, is this meant to be a secondary battery or would one of these work as the primary battery?
Not a dumb question. These are ideal as second batteries in the trunk, these are not ideal as starting batteries in the hood.

I'll look into HI shipping, but doubt it'll be cheap.

Not sure if the same as a batcap... I'll look into it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.