Terminals on a box...?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SpeeDFX
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I want to build my enclosure for my 2 shivas...and I know I need to put terminals on the box... I want to put terminals on 2 sides of the box so I can orient the box differently if I want to (without having wire trouble). My questions are.... do I need a terminal for each sub? is it ok to have 2 terminals wired up to each sub (for easier accesability if I want to turn the box around)? and WHAT kind of terminals should I buy and use?

Originally posted by SpeeDFX I want to build my enclosure for my 2 shivas...and I know I need to put terminals on the box...
don't need to could just drill a small hole an run wire out of the box
I want to put terminals on 2 sides of the box so I can orient the box differently if I want to (without having wire trouble). My questions are.... do I need a terminal for each sub?
well only of you need to access each sub for wiring in stereo
is it ok to have 2 terminals wired up to each sub (for easier accesability if I want to turn the box around)?
sure
and WHAT kind of terminals should I buy and use? ]
got to radioshack and get some or crutchfield ----anybrand

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.