Northeast Region Team Dillusionz (TD)

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

TO JOIN... AND STICK TOGETHER? AND HELP EACHOTHER...?

• **** YA IM WITH YOU!!! HeLl yA *****S

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • NO... NEVER... STUPID IDEA... ****ING DIE ECKO!!

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Loudrango112
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
I want this team to start... ASAP... I want us to be strong... and unique in our own way.... we will stick out... and be remembered... we will have meets.... dinners.... and chill nights EVERY once in a while.... we will try to make some of the same meets (if your in the local area) and you will contribuite to the team.

Whos with me?

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!!

me too +1

dillusionz7pc.gif

I dont know how much I could contribute being so far from you guys, but Ill try to do my best //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

we need a simple graphic, nothing fancy, just bold and recognizeable.

think of the alienware head, cingular orangeman, adire triangle, RE\OSIRIS logo

somthing that could be silkscreened with ONE color and be recognizeable.

everyone should atleast meet first....the logo should be just the "TD" in some crazy way, shape, or form. oh and req, interested in some sweet rims for your satty for cheap??? my satty is now for sale so i wont be using them again....$350 if you want them...or if you want to just take a look at them and maybe take a pic for me so you can post it in the for sale section //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif get ahold of me....Rob

see i started mine to do the same thing except to have everyone from all over in it..then people were all for it....i guess people are waiting for me to get the shirts and the decals together but i cant until the logo contest is over and theres only like 10 people entering **** even ecko could enter with a logo you get a free sub as a prize like a kicker or something....its worth a shot for everyone thou and ecko pm me i need to talk to ya newayz peace homie!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Loudrango112

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Loudrango112
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies