TC Sounds 5150 18's (2 of 2)

SoCalBean420
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale: Someone will be lucky to own these beautiful and brutal radial monsters! Will only disclose the actual tsps with the buyer. The coil set up is dual 1.4, with dual tinsel leads and terminals. When I get the chance, I'll add additional info.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Motors are used, top assemblies are bnib.

Price: $2100 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Either of you have any idea where I can find an OEM coil for a 4" beehive?

Yessir. How you been bud?
I've been good. I haven't seen Levon in a long time if you remember him. I got a big build finally. Currently in the stages of buying a home then I will be upgrading or agai
What about you? Still collecting drivers?

Attachments

• 20200716_173552.jpg
    20200716_173552.jpg
    883.8 KB · Views: 222
I've been good. I haven't seen Levon in a long time if you remember him. I got a big build finally. Currently in the stages of buying a home then I will be upgrading or agai
What about you? Still collecting drivers?
Ya, still got some tc, kinda all over the place now. Got a lot of sja stuff nowdays (ive got 6 shw motors alone 😂) grats on the home. We are looking to sell ours.

Still haven't managed to source a coil for that yet, I guess.
I still haven't pulled the basket off to measure everything properly, lol. I'm right in the middle of a full install, trying to finish that before i dig into hunting a coil full force. I'm honestly after a 15 or possibly 18" cone that would make for a solid, high excursion, low Fs build.

For the moment I'm going to throw a 10w6 in the car. But my end goal is to build the neo and have 2k+ to be able to feed it whatever it wants.

Do you have any idea the specs on a coil for the motor I have? I'm not even sure what series motor it is. Info on the beehives seems to be pretty slim
I think i have a blown softparts here. Itll be this coming weekend but ill go to storage to check. Do you have gap measurements?

Ya, still got some tc, kinda all over the place now. Got a lot of sja stuff nowdays (ive got 6 shw motors alone 😂) grats on the home. We are looking to sell ours.
It's a seller's market right now at least where Iive. I. Sure if it's like that there it's gonna go fast

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.