Taramps Brazilian Style Mess

Love my hd5000. Fits behind my seat with plenty of room to spare, beats the hell out of my 4 sa-8's and in my opinion sounds good. I have nothing bad to say about the amp and am kind of surprised it doesn't get more nods for being a good budget amp.

Now, why on earth you need full range or even HPF on a mono cannel???????
Because... Brazil.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6700-1369781230-31.gif

I decided to return that junk. and get some american stuff, or even chinese stuff, I don't care, I prefer an underpowered amp, instead of that.

I found out, it does not only have a fixed LPF, Which is something totally uncomprehensive for a 1 channel amp with such a high power rating.

it also has a fixed subsonic filter, that cuts everything below 45hz. It might have some use in brazil, or somewhere where SQ is totally unknown Word, but for me its total pork sheeet. and its a pity, because there's some serious power in it, and the formfactor is really interesting. Unfortunately built for the wrong people

Aren't the specifications given on these amplifiers before you buy; forgive me as I'm too lazy to look. I would think you would know these things beforehand, no?
yes, fixed LPF at 80hz was given, I forgot to read, because almost every amp out there, inclusive wallmart 50$ 2 channel amp has variable LPF.

but It was my fault so I was going to keep it anyways.

However, fixed subsonic filter at 40hz was not given, and that made me freak out. It does make sense, because in Brasil, they don't care about go lower than 40hz. they use to peak at 80-125hz, cheap bass and lots of headache. but I did not know that either.

yes, fixed LPF at 80hz was given, I forgot to read, because almost every amp out there, inclusive wallmart 50$ 2 channel amp has variable LPF.but It was my fault so I was going to keep it anyways.

However, fixed subsonic filter at 40hz was not given, and that made me freak out. It does make sense, because in Brasil, they don't care about go lower than 40hz. they use to peak at 80-125hz, cheap bass and lots of headache. but I did not know that either.
Its because they are smart and at least have a head unit that has an adjustable low pass filter where you can adjust the slope as well compared to a sh*tty amp dial with a fixed slope. Nobody uses the amp filters nowadays man.

This literally is a whole thread about you whining and trashing a company when its your own d*mn fault 100% for not reading anything.

what do you know, turns out its not that brazilian amps ****! apparently its easier to bash an amp than admit your own mistakes

this saturday, I've been at the playa for some party, and I could hear my brazilian friend's "sub" going Woooooo from 1mile away.

to find him I only had to follow that disturbing frequency. everyone around him was praying him to stop that **** even the truckers around there, came to look what was going on. I went to his amp and turned the frequency back to 40hz. and he told me: No! its not ment to play that low. its a Superwofer!

Ok, so I learned, brazilians do not have subwoofers, they have superwofer, and they are ment to play around 100hz and full range.

Then you need TO ONLY LISTEN AND FOLLOW us.

Fanatics Bass Audio is from Brazil and has been proven to be one of the loudest subwoofer companies in the world and we are coming for the rest of the records soon!

The loudest spl recorded is from brazil.

We are the king of SPL in every way shape and form and we import it into the USA.

Then you need TO ONLY LISTEN AND FOLLOW us.
Fanatics Bass Audio is from Brazil and has been proven to be one of the loudest subwoofer companies in the world and we are coming for the rest of the records soon!

The loudest spl recorded is from brazil.

We are the king of SPL in every way shape and form and we import it into the USA.
but why do you do that, to set up everything at higher frequency??? It only causes headache. For shure its louder, but its a mess. and put everything at full range is even more messy. even a bolivian guy that was there, was asking to shut off the "superwofer"

but why do you do that, to set up everything at higher frequency??? It only causes headache. For shure its louder, but its a mess. and put everything at full range is even more messy. even a bolivian guy that was there, was asking to shut off the "superwofer"
you are beyond stupid sir.

We are subwoofer company. Not woofer company only.

you are fucking retarded and the people in your area are fucking retarded. Subwoofers play subsonic frequencies whatever you and your ghetto ass people play are not the normal shit in brazil, they do proper setups there, not this ghetto ass bullshit you motherfkers in spain do. Literally All i hear is people in your area doing that. Not actually in brazil. You've never been to brazil or even seen their car audio scene so shut the fuck up you dumbass racist piece of shit.

you are fucking retarded and the people in your area are fucking retarded. Subwoofers play subsonic frequencies whatever you and your ghetto ass people play are not the normal shit in brazil, they do proper setups there, not this ghetto ass bullshit you motherfkers in spain do. Literally All i hear is people in your area doing that. Not actually in brazil. You've never been to brazil or even seen their car audio scene so shut the fuck up you dumbass racist piece of shit.
not racist at all bro. my best friend is brazilian, and I hate his car audio setup. never been in brazil, but he comes from brazil and he knows how the car audio setups are. lots of brazil car audio shop here, they do their own style, and I don't like it. might be loud, but its headache for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.