Taramp Bass5k at .5 daily?

Normally I'd give my usual reply here, but it's not like this guy is going to take anything else but this as an answer. I'm sure he has good electrical to back this up so this should be a roaring success.
It was a straight forward question that "this guy" wanted an answer to. If more specifics were needed to ask the questions, you should have asked instead of raising your nose to look down it. Where are the people that actually help in this forum? 👀👀

It was a straight forward question
To which I gave you a direct quote from the manufacturer's website along with a link. If the "maximum power" is "5000W at 1 ohm", what do you think will happen if you try to drive lower? Do you think you will get more than maximum power?

Generally speaking, my stock answer here is that if you have to ask, you have no business running an amp at low impedance and why are you asking us? Not like any of us has to sign off on a warranty claim if you blow it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...