Tantric hdd 12s gettin down!!!

yeah but the problem with that is i think it will raise me up to a new class in db drag and bass boxing and bass racing and such and i dont want that when i compete. im hoping a few layers of that will help it quite a bit. you think it will make it louder if i can get it to stop flexing so much?
******** they cant make u take the headliner out of ur car to check if u have a few thin pieces of wood up there..plus the deadner will be over it ..u wont see shiiiit

yeah but the problem with that is i think it will raise me up to a new class in db drag and bass boxing and bass racing and such and i dont want that when i compete. im hoping a few layers of that will help it quite a bit. you think it will make it louder if i can get it to stop flexing so much?
Of course reducing flex will help on the meter ..but ur not gona need mutliple layers of that stuff ..just 1layer 100% coverage is more than enough ..and the few small pieces of wood will probably help more than the gator skin

Of course reducing flex will help on the meter ..but ur not gona need mutliple layers of that stuff ..just 1layer 100% coverage is more than enough ..and the few small pieces of wood will probably help more than the gator skin
Rock on man. Wat size wood do you think on it 1×2 maybe

Kinda hard to tell just watching a vid, but I'd say there's still a lot of meat on the bone to play with here... Don't run out and buy those SHD's just yet - Have some more fun with those HDD's 1st //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Kinda hard to tell just watching a vid, but I'd say there's still a lot of meat on the bone to play with here... Don't run out and buy those SHD's just yet - Have some more fun with those HDD's 1st //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
I think they do as well. Ive only got about 2 n a half inches of excursion on em when they get up to like 3.7 inches. I figure im around 3500 to 4k watts but i have no fn clue

Naa havent metered yet. Not sure when i will. Need to get myself a termlab first. N do all that sheet
I was just curious I dont even compete. how large did you go with your box? im thinking of going for almost 5 cubes with mine, 15 sq inches of port at 34hz

Rock on man. Wat size wood do you think on it 1×2 maybe
I wouldnt even go 1" thick 1/2" will work fine maybe like 2" wide 6- 8" long unless the roof has alot of curve then u might have to go shorter ...theres no real right or wrong way it will add tons of ridgitity in a few small pieces.

******** they cant make u take the headliner out of ur car to check if u have a few thin pieces of wood up there..plus the deadner will be over it ..u wont see shiiiit
Actually not true in a 2or 3xs show or at finals. We can make you take it down or disqualify you from competition myself and Jeffery did it to joe razon at world finals in oct last year. His box was to far forward When you pay to compete thank means that you will comply with all rules for your respected class. And if not you won't be allowed to compete in Stevens case if he adds the steel bars and or wood over the roof or sunroof he will be placed in the extreme class in db drag rules state in all street classes. No Mods are allowed in frt of the b pillar. He is gowevere allowed to deaden the roof as much as he sees fit but can't cover the sunroof .

Actually not true in a 2or 3xs show or at finals. We can make you take it down or disqualify you from competition myself and Jeffery did it to joe razon at world finals in oct last year. His box was to far forward When you pay to compete thank means that you will comply with all rules for your respected class. And if not you won't be allowed to compete in Stevens case if he adds the steel bars and or wood over the roof or sunroof he will be placed in the extreme class in db drag rules state in all street classes. No Mods are allowed in frt of the b pillar. He is gowevere allowed to deaden the roof as much as he sees fit but can't cover the sunroof .
Fvck that u would never see 1/2 thick wood under gator skin

Fvck that u would never see 1/2 thick wood under gator skin
You still need to have the original or some adaqate as a head liner. If your car is called out by another competitor or a judge as being suspect , we can require to see any part of you system including under the headliner. We had a guy from Iowa who had his sunroof covered with wood then a pieces of material. It looked stock but wasn't of course , so he had to take it down to compete People do these mods to get louder of course. But in the lanes in certain classes it's cheating and not allowed so Steven remember if you do this and you compete in db drag you will be placed in an extreme class so you better be doing a 160+ to even contend in the bigger shows or finals this is why most street class cars don't have sunroofs

You still need to have the original or some adaqate as a head liner. If your car is called out by another competitor or a judge as being suspect , we can require to see any part of you system including under the headliner. We had a guy from Iowa who had his sunroof covered with wood then a pieces of material. It looked stock but wasn't of course , so he had to take it down to compete People do these mods to get louder of course. But in the lanes in certain classes it's cheating and not allowed so Steven remember if you do this and you compete in db drag you will be placed in an extreme class so you better be doing a 160+ to even contend in the bigger shows or finals this is why most street class cars don't have sunroofs
I didnt say anything abt messing with the sunroof and his factory headliner would still fit like factory

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.