T3 T1K 10 Custom D2

Participant count
  • Participant list

audio_phill
10+ year member

Walking TSP Encyclopedia
1. Product: Title

2. Specs: Bought it as a refurb from T3 and requested custom D2 option, coil just doesnt magnetically couple. It plays but not like it should. IB use recommended or tear it down and rebuild it. It was rebuilt with direct leads as well.

3. Description/Condition: New, Refurb fail, good as something to beat on IB or box it lol. Worse comes to worse, its a 10" Ti Frame and a T1K motor.

4. Price: : $80 shipped

5. Pictures:

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

yep. I have to send it back and it may or may not get remedied, by the shipping to and from I'd be worse off, dont need it (wouldn't mind parting it for the frame and built a nice 10, but I need money, my loss is your gain ($60 frame, $30 motor)

3 of 6 woofers I ordered were not functional as promised or mis-matched TSP's to the point my 2 T2K 12's were incompatible to be ran in the same enclosure.

Are u selling it?
not at the moment, had it listed but changed my mind, it sounds to dang good and is an absolute monster. have in a 1030sq ft room on 800 and it flexes the walls almost an 1/8 inch. incredible sq and low end like an earthquake. Hit me up via PM, have something to offer you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.