system help

Participant count
  • Participants list

Budnik
10+ year member

i am pretty sure that i wanna run 2 15 inch Rockford Fosgate Power HX2's but i am also willing to spend a little more for a better woofer. I would like to run 2 1000 watt amps to each but not sure what to get and i may just get 2 800 watts. any advice on some woofers and amps would be appreciated. also, i like the pioneer FH 8800 head unit but i don't need the cassette unit. is there another unit out there with a design like this without the cassette receiver? also, some tips on better receivers would help too.

thanks,

matt

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: Budnik ]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have a bunch of amp but the sundown and the skar are two highest wattage ones. what amp would be needed to be enough for that skar 15" i thought...
You could do the 8" as a front sub on its own amp and use it to bridge/enhance the gap between your 12" in the rear to the midranges
Buddy of mine somehow managed to get small MDF boxes set into the rear doors on his previous truck, think it was an F-150. I can't remember...
Sorry, didn’t watch the video the first time for some reason. Supper helpful video. I will try that. I guess the RMS rating is oversimplified...
Have you talked to him about the electrical? I really want to get deep on this, but lets see how this goes. When you add that amp, you add...

About this thread

Budnik

10+ year member
Budnik
Sullivan, Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from