Surge audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
Curious as well. I do know stay away from nemesis audio. The amplifiers do not make what they claim from the few dyno's that are out there on them.

Ruthless seems to make what they claim. I mean yeah dyno's are not the end all be all when used in RL. But it helps at least to me to see that they at least make rated or close to it vs some who claim 5k and they make 1k,lol.

From the pictures they look to be standard Korean stuff like Ruthless sells. Ruthless iirc was selling the 4500 for 799 or something. Might be worth looking at them. One dyno testing says SNI Build House same as the Salt Sundowns and a few others.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I would not recommend mounting it upside down. Not good for amplifiers. it will more than likely get too dammned hot and fail. you can mount...
if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...

About this thread

Eggs

Eggs
USA USA USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Firewalker