OP
Massive spl

Massive spl

Banned
Jun 27, 2015
Michigan
Waste of time *******. It's pointless
Lol I thought you were says " what" but like "wot"

The guy said he's gunna put both in a 4.5cube box and play with them. Should be a good next video.

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
Lol I thought you were says " what" but like "wot"
The guy said he's gunna put both in a 4.5cube box and play with them. Should be a good next video.
Honestly they are completely different beast. They are both ******. If I wanted more of a pa driver I'd do dd if I wanted a street beat monster tune low the sd.. don't get me wrong it's cool to see stuff like that but these are two completely different drivers..

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
I didn't watch the video but I would do a team sundown over the 99 all day long. I'm far from a sundown nuthugger too.

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
so why are you running those AD -HDCs? AD and DD are of the same family...just curious not being a ********.
I got my first pair of hdc3 18s in a trade. They work out okay but I knew their limitations when i did a direct swap to dc level 5 18s when i was running two and the DCs were way louder even at 2 ohms vs hdc3s at 1 ohm on a banda 7k. When I sold my dc level 5 18s, there was a pair of hdc3 motors for dirt cheap and the DC level 5 18s would cover the cost of recone, motor and enclosure while still having left over money for other stuff, basically trading motor force for cone area. Its a super budget build, i did not buy them new, its just what i had to work with. It is what it is man not trying to spend oodles of money running the brands i like.

I'd take SSA, incriminator and ascendant audio over soundqubed anyday. Only sundown Team series and Nightshades are the woofers i like from sundown.

jrouter76

jrouter76
10+ year member
Apr 22, 2005
Mount Vernon ,Illinois
I got my first pair of hdc3 18s in a trade. They work out okay but I knew their limitations when i did a direct swap to dc level 5 18s when i was running two and the DCs were way louder even at 2 ohms vs hdc3s at 1 ohm. When I sold my dc level 5 18s, there was a pair of motors for dirt cheap and the DC level 5 18s would cover the recone, motor and enclosure while still having left over money for other stuff, basically trading motor force for cone area. Its basically a super budget build, i did not buy them new, its just what i had to work with. It is what it is man not trying to spend oodles of money running the brands i like.
ok cool,so you had some DCs ,did you like the DCs? did they hit the lows/ I never heard any DC Levels in person,just curious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds