COMPLETED Sundown SAE 1500D

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one? I checked out the SFB also and I noticed in the picture on D4s That there were dual power and grounds connected to it. Is this how I would make sure that it receives sufficient power. By dually connecting the power ground from up front along with the power and ground from the extra battery?

Attachments

• bass-3k-1-800x600.jpg
    bass-3k-1-800x600.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
This one? I checked out the SFB also and I noticed in the picture on D4s That there were dual power and grounds connected to it. Is this how I would make sure that it receives sufficient power. By dually connecting the power ground from up front along with the power and ground from the extra battery?
Look at the md3k

Really? I thought the Bass 3k was built a little beefier than the MD.
Yeah but common comparison is that it’s less friendly for voltage fluctuations and it’s slightly
More expensive. I think that was the skinny on the bass and the hd compared to the md. I could be wrong tho

Yeah but common comparison is that it’s less friendly for voltage fluctuations and it’s slightly
More expensive. I think that was the skinny on the bass and the hd compared to the md. I could be wrong tho

I was looking at this video if you're curious.

skip to 9:50 for comparison

I was looking at this video if you're curious.

skip to 9:50 for comparison

Watch the video on the Taramps MD1800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...