sundown audio or PSi?

cmtwebb8

ohio
I have had subs before but never spent decent money on them really just bought cheap stuff but now im wanting to upgrade with a new system. I am thinking of getting either one 10 inch or one 12 inch sundown audio SA or one 10 or one 12 PSi platform 1......which do you think is the better sub and also what amp would you recommend?

I have had subs before but never spent decent money on them really just bought cheap stuff but now im wanting to upgrade with a new system. I am thinking of getting either one 10 inch or one 12 inch sundown audio SA or one 10 or one 12 PSi platform 1......which do you think is the better sub and also what amp would you recommend?
Budget?

are you just wanting a 10 or 12 or is a 15 a possible? 

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

are you just wanting a 10 or 12 or is a 15 a possible?
really just either a 10 or 12 I drive a newer civic so don't want It too big

really just either a 10 or 12 I drive a newer civic so don't want It too big
like 97maxima said id go with the psi and amp wise id grab one of the new pure audio 1500s, they are only like $150 shipped with warranty.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

stupid dbl post.....

like 97maxima said id go with the psi and amp wise id grab one of the new pure audio 1500s, they are only like $150 shipped with warranty. 

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

stupid dbl post.....
alright thanks and for size which would you recommend ive had both 10's and 12's but like I said I wanna make it worth the money since im going to spend a little more this time

alright thanks and for size which would you recommend ive had both 10's and 12's but like I said I wanna make it worth the money since im going to spend a little more this time
id go with the 12. it would be louder then the 10. just get a good custom box built

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.