Sundown audio has been bought and prices are going up after their sale

And of course I need to send in a RMA under warranty but their email server is on the fritz with the place being sold. Even the other contact us won't work. And here I sit with a SIA-3500 cutting in and out & resetting on its own out of nowhere. I sit at 14.7-14.8 with a rare drop to 14.2 now & then. Even when that happens it rebounds milliseconds later. 69AH AGM up front with 1/0 welding wire power & ground. Hoping Audio Apex will just give me in house credit instead if they will let me send it in to them instead of Sundown then I will just buy the Cab-45 or something else if it ends up being back on the card.

Been disappointed in this amplifier since day one. The sound from my Cab-22 Half-Bridge sounded so much better to me. At least I still have that amplifier to install and still have some tunes.

Damn this is comical. Finally got a hold of someone there via phone and they are not taking RMA's right now,lol. The switchover to the new system and owners has caused issues galore especially with people trying to contact them. So I have to wait till tomorrow or Monday to see if they will start to take RMA's manually unless they get their servers fixed.

Swear it never fails when I have issues with something, something stupid like this happens where they can't even process an RMA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...