Suggestion on Amps

Mastap154
10+ year member

Im looking for some really good quality amps that sound very clean and clear with great sound quality at my budget which is 300 for each amp. Does anyone know of which brand amp would be the best? I need a highs amp to power my MB quart speakers and bass amp to power my 2 old W3 12's.

Us Amps, Zapco, Tru, Mmats, Arc, McKintosh, ect.

Just use a search engine, I would say Us Amps is the best as far as price to power goes, but others will say differently im sure.

What do yall think about the Hifonics zeus zx6400 for highs and the hifonics brutus 1000d for bass? I hear a lot of people say these amps are good. Do they give sound quality close to as good as JL 300/4 and the JL 500/1?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.