Suggested Head Unit with full title text on screen?

Participant count
  • Participants list

JimBinCT

CarAudio.com Newbie
I installed a Kenwood DMX7704S in my F150 a couple years ago. Overall I am pleased with it. BUT, my biggest peeve with this thing is the screen. Why in the world is a 6+" screen unable to display beyond 10-12 characters in title names, channel names, etc.

The interface is very poorly designed in my opinion. A lot of wasted space.

I want to replace it. Any suggestions for a head unit that shows full title/station text on screen that is similarly equipped? (BT, Android Auto, HD Audio, SiriusXM connectivity

Any review sites out there that do in depth interface drill downs, demos?

Thanks!
Jim

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

There are bluetooth amplifiers. You can just use your phone or an I Pod as the music source and not touch the radio.
Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...
I have a 06 grand Marquis. Looking at either Kenwood or Sony Apple play. Is it worth have a floating monitor? Pros and cons?
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
I agree; it doesn't. :) See my comment above on Tuesday at 4:08 pm; in short, I'll use the auxiliary port on the FM transmitter.

About this thread

JimBinCT

CarAudio.com Newbie
JimBinCT
New England, US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from