Subwoofers Aren't As Loud as Yesterday

Here's a general list of SH*T to absolutely avoid when buying car audio.

American Pro, Audiovox, Boss, Dual, Jensen, Kole,Legacy, MA Audio, Pheonix Digital, Planet Audio, Power Acoustik, Profile, Pyle, Pyramid, performance technique, west coast customs, JVC, soundstream (lower end lines and a few others, some are okay) Rockwood, rockville, Seicane, Sound Storm(or SSL), Sparkomatic, SPL Audio, Thump, Ultimate Sounds, Urban Audio, US Amps- the newer stuff, Visonik, Volfenhag Alphasonik, Autotek, Audiobahn, Audiopipe (everything except some specific amplifiers), Blaupunkt, Crunch, Hifonics(speakers and subwoofers and non brutus amplifiers) Kenwood (speakers subs and amplifiers)

Lanzar(non opti lines), Lightning Audio, Pioneer (amplifiers, subwoofers and speakers) Rockford Fosgate (lower series products) SAS Bazooka (all products), Sony Xplod, Vibe, hitron, kicker (speakers and lower end subs)

That should be most of the junk gone. Some of the name brands are there because like pioneer, they only do head units well. Only speakers of theirs that dont **** is the stage 4 which are $500+. Kicker and rockford has overpriced junk at their bottom tier but the amps are okay and their subs are barely mediocre but overpriced.

On Ebay it is $130 for the RF R500x1D, and I think that's the one I want to go with because I don't really want to spend over $140 right now.
Get a fsd fz700 the amp will do 800rms clean and its in your price range....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Ebay it is $130 for the RF R500x1D, and I think that's the one I want to go with because I don't really want to spend over $140 right now.
The FSD is a korean board(hint thats where the best amps come from next to USA and europe) only the high end rockford lines come from usa, lower lines are chinese which aint all that great.

I think I am going to go with the FSD FZ700D. I have a question about it, it says its a monoblock but why does it have two speaker outputs? And if I wire those subs up in parallel I should be getting around 470W at 2 Ohms right?

I think I am going to go with the FSD FZ700D. I have a question about it, it says its a monoblock but why does it have two speaker outputs? And if I wire those subs up in parallel I should be getting around 470W at 2 Ohms right?
There dual nputs but there connected internally, its just to make wiring easier. Most monos have two inputs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.