Subwoofers Aren't As Loud as Yesterday

So, about a week ago I installed two Pioneer TS-W302Rs with a new Boss R6002. It all sounded really good, the bass was nice and loud and hit pretty hard. My friend wanted to hear his Diamond sub in the back, so I unplugged my* amp and hooked up his sub and his amp. Then I plugged my system back in and it sounded fine. But today I got in the car and it didn't hit as hard or sound as loud as before. I tried messing with the gain and freq but couldn't get it back to its former punch.

What kind of amp would you suggest for those subs then?

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Yes, I used to be able to feel the pressure a lot more, but now I can barely feel anything.

What kind of amp would you suggest for those subs then? 

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Yes, I used to be able to feel the pressure a lot more, but now I can barely feel anything.
Low end alpine and JBL. At least you know it will do what it says.

if your buying new expect to spend atleast $150, that'll give you atleast 800 TRUE watts, something like the pioneer gm-d9601

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.