Subwoofer hooked to HU?

You should hook both coils up to the same channel for testing. Don't just run one coil.

T.J.

don't hook it up to your HU, you will be sending it the high frequencies that it was not meant to play. You will probably not cause any damage due to such a small amnount of power, but I still wouldn't do it....just wait

i dont get the point, its not gonna sound anything like it would with an amp on it, so whats the point. waht are you tring to find out? unless you thinks something is wrong with it and i dont think thats the best way to find out either. just my 2 cents. Peace

C

If it's a DVC 4 ohm and your HU has the ability to lowpass the rear channels at 80 Hz or so then you can hook both coils to the HU rear channels. Without a box it'll sound like ass, but I doubt very much you'll hurt anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.