Sub isn’t hitting as hard as I’ve seen others

Participant count
  • Participant list
Those RP amps aren't the best (being nice). Get a good Korean or at least a Sundown SIA. But you have to have good electrical, head unit and amps to deliver power to your subs.
I didn’t know they had a bad reputation, from the videos and good amount of research I’ve done, I’ve seen a lot of positivity about them because they dyno under 1 ohm so high. I’ll most likely stick this amp out and see how long it lasts after I get a new head unit, upgrade power and ground, and the big 3. I’ll think about getting a new amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Everyone I found the problem it's the RCA cables, I had my electrician mate have a look and he pulled one of the cords halfway out and the subs...
Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...
https://www.parts-express.com/GRS-10SW-4HE-10-Paper-Cone-Rubber-Surround-High-Excursion-Subwoofer-4-Ohm-292-818?quantity=1 One of these in a...
Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...

About this thread

mikeysheff12

CarAudio.com Recruit
mikeysheff12
Hartsville, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from