stock stereo in 2006 accord ex vs. 2014 kia cadenza

Participant count
  • Participants list

leon3357

CarAudio.com Newbie
N.C.
Hello,

I have a general question that I hope someone can explain. Why does my factory stereo in my 2006 accord ex sound so much better than my "high end" factory Infinity stereo in my 2014 Kia Cadenza? By better I mean the accord has a more full sound with better low end even though the infinity has a factory subwoofer and more speakers. I have tried every sound configuration I can think of adjusting the treble/bass/mid in the kia and still can't get it to sound as good as the accord.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Since the vehicle is 13 to 14 years old, I would consider an aftermarket DVD player with screens that fit on the back of the front seats. Finding...
Thanks for all the great suggestions! @Ridinhi @metalheadjoe I don’t have any good pics rn but I will post up soon for sure. I’m fine with...
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Could not tell you, but you may want to start by going to crutchfield and get a consensus on the 7 or so replacements they recommend. That average...
As for a coned speakers (woof, midbass, mid) driver polarity, a common household D cell battery works great. Connect the batter to wires, touch...

About this thread

leon3357

CarAudio.com Newbie
leon3357
N.C.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from