stock Legend alternator, how many amps?

60_cent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
atlanta, GA
Does anyone here know?

I'm planning to do an install on it this week and was just wondering. The only thing I have did was installing a yellow top. I will be running a 2 gauge power wire and 0 gauge ground running to a Memphis belle which was prevouisly installed in my Caddy. The Caddy had a stock 140amp atl and had no problems running the amp.

Just kinda curious how the Acura will react.

Did you look real hard at it and see if you could find a rating on it ?

You can check places online like .... AutoZone I guess? They'll pull up the direct replacement parts ... so it'll tell you what's in there right now.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

All things being equal in comparing speakers on the same amplification, the difference in overall volume will be slightly less with a same...
Hello I also have a question I want to buy 160ah lto, i.e. 4 banks but I have a stock alternator of 140 a and a maximum load of 14.9 do you think...
If you are going to replace the HU, then the AC unit is not needed. As to which are good to use, I like the Kenwood Excelon, Sony, Alpine and...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
That is the perfect spot to do that. OEM sub may interfere with the new one and cause cancellation.

About this thread

60_cent

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
60_cent
atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date