Stereo turns on but no sound

Participant count
  • Participant list

619Thump

CarAudio.com Recruit
I re wired, checked my amps, speakers but still no sound, i have power on both my amps and my stereo but there is no sound, idk what the problem could be anymore if anyone can help thx if not ima just need to buy a new stereo, i have a pioneer deh-s5010bt

Get one of those 3.5mm headphone jack to RCA cables and plug it into your amp/s and use your phone or an Mp3 player and see if you can get sound.
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_979CMR203/Hosa-Stereo-Mini-to-RCA-Adapter-Cable-3-foot.html?tp=35005
That should eliminate either the amp or the HU as the problem so you know where to focus
I'm thinking maybe its something to do with the settings in your HU but I'm not familiar with it and Pioneer only has downloads for firmware not the owners manual.

Get one of those 3.5mm headphone jack to RCA cables and plug it into your amp/s and use your phone or an Mp3 player and see if you can get sound.
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_979CMR203/Hosa-Stereo-Mini-to-RCA-Adapter-Cable-3-foot.html?tp=35005
That should eliminate either the amp or the HU as the problem so you know where to focus
I'm thinking maybe its something to do with the settings in your HU but I'm not familiar with it and Pioneer only has downloads for firmware not the owners manual.
i will try this out tomorrow thx, but i wouldnt be suprised if it was the stereo, its been in 2 different cars and used daily for the past like 4 or 5 years and the amount of times i took it off and put it back on is jus too much

It sounds like there is an issue with your remote turn on wire ..
I re wired, checked my amps, speakers but still no sound, i have power on both my amps and my stereo but there is no sound, idk what the problem could be anymore if anyone can help thx if not ima just need to buy a new stereo, i have a pioneer deh-s5010bt
What vehicle are you installing this in ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.