Stay VERY, VERY far away from Banging Systems in Fayetteville, NC!

I know I am very late to this party but....

I am truly sorry for what has happen to you and those of you that took part in this post about them. To be honest, I am a former installer with them and before anyone says anything about that. I got away from them as fast as I could. I stayed with that group before they expanded and starting ripping people off even more. That was their work plan, cheap work to bring you guys back. Making the good installers look bad. I did not put up with it and left before I ruined my name in the field. I have tried blocking people from going there for years now but there is only so much I can do.

And with the uprising of the younger gen able to install their own stuff. Along with ordering products online. The need for installers in this town is becoming rare. Places like Best Buy and Rhudys are having to add new services in town. And people like me that have started their own thing are having to either shut down or jump all over the place for work. Banging systems sells cheap stuff at Flea Market prices. That's actually where they started. If you are in the military, I encourage you to tell your friends to stay away from there.

Also keeps this in mind, If a shop tells you they can do everything, run away. I myself have been trained and certified for years now in the automotive industry and electronics industry. And if I am unsure of a particular job. I will suggest people to other places that can manage.

I know I am very late to this party but....I am truly sorry for what has happen to you and those of you that took part in this post about them. To be honest, I am a former installer with them and before anyone says anything about that. I got away from them as fast as I could. I stayed with that group before they expanded and starting ripping people off even more. That was their work plan, cheap work to bring you guys back. Making the good installers look bad. I did not put up with it and left before I ruined my name in the field. I have tried blocking people from going there for years now but there is only so much I can do.

And with the uprising of the younger gen able to install their own stuff. Along with ordering products online. The need for installers in this town is becoming rare. Places like Best Buy and Rhudys are having to add new services in town. And people like me that have started their own thing are having to either shut down or jump all over the place for work. Banging systems sells cheap stuff at Flea Market prices. That's actually where they started. If you are in the military, I encourage you to tell your friends to stay away from there.

Also keeps this in mind, If a shop tells you they can do everything, run away. I myself have been trained and certified for years now in the automotive industry and electronics industry. And if I am unsure of a particular job. I will suggest people to other places that can manage.
I worked at a place that sounded the same as this place. the shop I worked for would charge people 60 an hour shop time for a bad fuse. Make the person sit in the waiting room while there car is in the back where they cant see it just sitting there. Almost got in a fight with the owner before I quit/ got fired LOL Its just a bad spot for someone trying to do the right thing.

You know what, I don't see how they are still in business. I have heard nothing but negative things about them. I came across a guy who used to work their a while back. He told me that they sell refurbished items at new prices. They take advantage of the fact that they are in a military city and they will get money knowing that people want car audio systems. Fort Bragg should make this place an off limits establishment

Again, I am very late to this thread. I don't get on the forums as much as I should. But to explain why a place like this is in business still. They are considered a middle man hub to a much larger distribution center from Ohio. I attempted to do business with that company a few years back and instead I was directed to David G for service. And of course this idiot wanted to do things under the table. My Credit agency was not good enough. They needed cash to do business. Yeah I backed out and never went back. Plus they wanted a minimum down payment for merchandise when they main company that they get merchandise from does not require anything.

I hear nothing but bad complaints from this company and to be honest, I am surprised myself why they are still open. I guess the fire they set back in 2013 was an intentional way to get insurance money lol. Either way, They do not get anything direct from the manufactures. So yes they will mark up the price a little more.

Now someone posted on this thread about an alarm or remote start. In my experience, I can tell you over the phone, What you will need, what could possibly be needed for additional features and as for price of installation. It should always be a flat rate no matter what. If I have to charge by the hour then something is really wrong.

Prices go up and down each year. Depending on the market and the need to stay afloat. My business is still stuck on the 2005 pricing guides and I do not believe that the prices should go up. The vehicles just get harder but my skills and knowledge of those vehicles allow me to get the jobs done in an effective time and manner.

If you want a legit price for the NC area and need to know if you are being ripped off. Contact me at my business email and I will attempt to assist you the best I could.

installs@tspcustoms.com and be sure to let me know what you're working with.

Also for those of you that will try and say I am just shooting for business. I am no longer in the business of accepting new customers at this time. Although I still install audio, I am no longer attempting to take on new automotive clients at this time.

P.S. The only thing the military will do when you report this to the BBB, is to inform the soldiers not to go there. If they do, they are on their own and the military will not support them if they get ripped off. Pointless to even report the company. Soldiers will still get ripped off and its a **** shame Banging Systems gets away with it. It's BS just like their name abbreviation is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...