Stay Away from AudioMotive Creations!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass4Days
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This place is on the Niagara Falls Boulevard right in front on the Boulevard mall In Buffalo, NY. I worked here for awhile and can tell you first hand the owners will lie to you to make a buck. The less you know the better for them. I am an honest installer and I get it that you have to make money but when you charge $60.00 an hour shop time just to make the customer wait for us to change a fuse. We let the car sit in the shop while nothing was being done to it just so they make $60.00. They sell cheap *** boxes and customers come back when the box breaks and they lie to them. **** work **** people **** owners. Period. There was 3 owners and the only 1 who seemed like a good guy I heard left. Doesnt have anything to do with the place. So I know its only gotten worse. Bet there still stealing from people to make money. I wonder how long it will last. They have pulled out a gun on there customers before once and beat up an employee out back for stealing from them. yea its not right to steal but other way to handle business. Just shows you the kind of people they are. Hope you save a headache. Custom Radio! ftw

I called them once in a pinch and they wanted 3x what Happy from Underground Autosound charged. Never dialed again. Custom fell off years ago and they have a bad habit of calling every line that they dont sell "junk." Not sure how they been in business all these years. All i see is them promoting is alarms and ipod adapters install's now. Very much a joke now considering the lines they used to carry, the builds and not to mention the events they used to hold.

I called them once in a pinch and they wanted 3x what Happy from Underground Autosound charged. Never dialed again. Custom fell off years ago and they have a bad habit of calling every line that they dont sell "junk." Not sure how they been in business all these years. All i see is them promoting is alarms and ipod adapters install's now. Very much a joke now considering the lines they used to carry, the builds and not to mention the events they used to hold.
Iv never worked at custom radio but for what competition there is. The place doesnt look too bad in the inside and always seemed like they did (ok) work. Custom radio is a 1000 times better than Audiomotive. Ill pry get shot for making this post. The owners will find me LOL Bunch of lowlife scumbags. At least what Custom radio sells is new stuff. Audiomotive its all used stolen equipment off the street they buy cheap and throw 5x the $ on it. **** never seen anyone live so close to me. I live in Lockport

Still work there?
Nope almost dropped one of the owners. Was high on some **** and he had serious anger problems and got in my face screaming. because I shut a door when he wanted it open LOL I used to smoke blunts in the back with the other workers then go work on peoples cars lol

Nope almost dropped one of the owners. Was high on some **** and he had serious anger problems and got in my face screaming. because I shut a door when he wanted it open LOL I used to smoke blunts in the back with the other workers then go work on peoples cars lol
questionable decision making there.......

Luckily I didnt need them much in life. Actually I did buy a system at a local shop once. I paid $1200 for a Lanzar Vibe 261, 2 12in Soundstream Rubicons in a prefab sealed box. All of that was ran off my rear speakers via a line converter and a factory radio in my brand new 2003 Saturn Ion. Its funny I actually had that in the closet for years as i would just throw that back in every time I blew an amp or sold my setup. That was the last time I bought at a shop as I realized that there was better things out there by buying directly. Lets face it, your not winning any competitions with the stuff they sell up here in most shops. They are in it for the profit margins and they push new brands only to enhance their deception. Now the only customers they have are drug dealers and people who dont know any better. They never really helped me get louder either. I attribute that to talking to Jassa from DD for hours, actually being around people who won Dbdrag World Finals and driving 400 miles every weekend to shows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...