*******Stay Away 702 Motoring**********

Wow,

I sold the business to move to California and pursue other dreams. What a slap in the face! Sad that someone could screw up a great reputation in less than 6 months!

In business either you treat people fair and take care of them, or things like this blow out of proportion! Don't go to 702 Motoring....

The old owner!

I can assure ALL of you that 702 Motoring has NOT got any better since this post began.

~ READ THE 702 MOTORING "YELP" PAGE ~

And be sure to read the filtered reviews also and you tell me it is better???

Mr Paul Klein is as bad if not worse then any other manager or owner this business has had.

When you have a problem with a deck and the owner of the business calls you at your home in the middle of the night and threatens you with violence, that is a problem folks! True story! Have (2) police reports to back it up.

Bottom line save yourself the time and misery and most of all MONEY and go elsewhere.

Your welcome :)

Save your money and go to another place, period! They will sell you a very expensive system and overcharge you for the install and then after you find out that you are not getting what you paid for, good luck! They don't stand behind their work and will not fix the problems. Their installers will break all kind of parts in your car and at the end all you are getting is a big headache and $$$$$ less in your pocket. On the other hand if you have been victim of these unprofessional people go to the small claim court fight legally for your hard earned money.

Lol. I read a bunch of reviews and wow. Don't wanna make this long cause people might skip over.

And not a single pic to view this bad work by this shop.

Just another reason why I do my own work. Dunno how, practice, and ask.

Had an amp replaced under a recall. They were at least considerate enough to take care of that even though I didn't buy the amp there. Elite Audio wouldn't even do that.

BUT... when I went to make some adjustments as it didn't sound right, I found that both bolts for the rear of the seat had been cross threaded. I was sure one was going to snap trying to remove it.

Ended up having to tap the threads for a different size bolt as the holes were pretty messed up.

Then I started checking the wiring. They had reversed the RCAs for front and rear (they were clearly marked) and they had reversed the rear channels. I know they were in a hurry to get this "annoying" job out of the way, but this just highlights their lack of attention to detail.

I was considering having them do a fiberglass sub box, but after this experience, it's not going to happen.

Cannot recommend this place for installs based on my experience.

4dUSOzD.jpg

Had an amp replaced under a recall. They were at least considerate enough to take care of that even though I didn't buy the amp there. Elite Audio wouldn't even do that.
BUT... when I went to make some adjustments as it didn't sound right, I found that both bolts for the rear of the seat had been cross threaded. I was sure one was going to snap trying to remove it.

Ended up having to tap the threads for a different size bolt as the holes were pretty messed up.

Then I started checking the wiring. They had reversed the RCAs for front and rear (they were clearly marked) and they had reversed the rear channels. I know they were in a hurry to get this "annoying" job out of the way, but this just highlights their lack of attention to detail.

I was considering having them do a fiberglass sub box, but after this experience, it's not going to happen.

Cannot recommend this place for installs based on my experience.

4dUSOzD.jpg
thats just **** poor workmanship. anyone doing work knows the important of threading bolts properly and matching RCAs

How the **** are these clowns still in business 7 years and more importantly how have they not learned how to do things properly in that time?

Theres a local shop that always has his installers wire one front speaker out of phase if they just buy a deck from them so he can try and sell them new speakers...Theres no telling how many Ive fixed for people ...he always does the front drivers door backwards...So you have to watch shops these days...

Theres a local shop that always has his installers wire one front speaker out of phase if they just buy a deck from them so he can try and sell them new speakers...Theres no telling how many Ive fixed for people ...he always does the front drivers door backwards...So you have to watch shops these days...
That's shitty

DIY. If you don't know how.........learn......
^So much this

I went from knowing nothing and having two Alpine Type R 10's in a sealed box on 600 watts RMS to what I have now.

I've wasted $20k, but thanks to this forum, I'm going to be hella loud some time soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...