Starsound ssa-4040

Participant count
  • Participants list

SetoKaiba2

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi everyone, i am trying to connect this amp to my factory sound system just to add an additional sub. now the factory radio does not have RCA output. i have a high to low converter but searching the internet i found that i can use the amp's high input instead. the problem is, idk how to connect the high input as there is no indication on the amp to which wire goes where. any help would be appreciated.

https://media.karousell.com/media/p...40_car_amplifier_600w_1481713933_12ec7b77.jpg

Hi everyone, i am trying to connect this amp to my factory sound system just to add an additional sub. now the factory radio does not have RCA output. i have a high to low converter but searching the internet i found that i can use the amp's high input instead. the problem is, idk how to connect the high input as there is no indication on the amp to which wire goes where. any help would be appreciated.

https://media.karousell.com/media/p...40_car_amplifier_600w_1481713933_12ec7b77.jpg

Does your car have a fancy dash that is difficult to put a aftermarket HU in? Cause it would probably be easier to just get an aftermarket HU

Does your car have a fancy dash that is difficult to put a aftermarket HU in? Cause it would probably be easier to just get an aftermarket HU]

Do you have the harness for the amp?

Does your car have a fancy dash that is difficult to put a aftermarket HU in? Cause it would probably be easier to just get an aftermarket HU]
Yes, the original radio is connected to a in-dash screen that makes it easy to search for songs and is also used to adjust settings on the car. there is working speaker wire in the boot for the original sub but that sub is barely noticeable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.