*SSA Store package deals*

Participant count
  • Participants list
great deal on the Sa package....good beginner setup for someone just starting out. quality plus results.

cant beat the zcon setup either for serious people in the spl side of things. great matchups.

Yeah it looks good, I like it. You should do a full system package Headunit, Amp kit, 4 Channel amp, Mono, subs, box, deadener, component or coaxial set.. I would buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

cool idea. include good box and wiring kit i could see alot of people coming to ya'll for some good beginner systems.
We had that awhile back (outside of the wiring kit), we can now do it with Khaotik Enclosures, or maybe Xtreme Enclosures once we are all set up with them and have all their products uploaded.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

great deal on the Sa package....good beginner setup for someone just starting out. quality plus results.cant beat the zcon setup either for serious people in the spl side of things. great matchups.
The later makes total sense as we see a number of people order or request it anyway. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Yeah it looks good, I like it. You should do a full system package Headunit, Amp kit, 4 Channel amp, Mono, subs, box, deadener, component or coaxial set.. I would buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
That would take some serious coding and back end time on the store to get all the options available. We have had VERY few people order their entire system at once. So for now, we are going to stick with smaller packages now.

That would take some serious coding and back end time on the store to get all the options available. We have had VERY few people order their entire system at once. So for now, we are going to stick with smaller packages now.
Yeah i understand, Will you all be doing more packages in the future?

It use to be like this a few years ago accept it wasn't under a tab called package deals. It was just there when you clicked that name brand.

i gotta say denim, SSA makes one hell of a woofer, just got my hands on a Zcon 12 today, dont have a proper box for it yet, but it wangs hard and sounds good even in some spare random sealed box i have. Best sounding sub i've heard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

denim

5,000+ posts
SSAudio.com
denim
SSA HQ East
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date