sql setup

saywhat?
5,000+ posts

satx120, jealous?
alright well im almost on the verge of going complete sq BUT im not there yet, so i want a sq/spl setup (guessing they call its SQL) i want it to be a nice competition setup for both sq and spl. like my sig says i want to run the 6 RE8's as yall may know but im not sure if these subs would be good bcuz i heard the bottom out really easy. bottom out = comes back and hits the inside componants of the sub im guessing right? well if it gives u an idea of what i want, i liksten to atmosphere, slug, mars, juice, phoeroh monch, dead prez, and things of that sort, so i want a lot of bass that can be given on demand but yet i nice all around sq setup also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.