SQ components.

cobra65427289
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
IL
i am looking for the best SQ in components in the $300 dollar price range. give or take 50 bucks. i am open to all suggestions. cdt, alpine, diamond whatever you guys think will sound the best. but, it must have a silk tweeter.

al

Yeah, check out the Diamond Audio Hex Series 600s. Great set, can be had brand new for $280+shipping on ebay. MUCH shallower mounting depth, and can handle more power. Overall great set, peace

NG

Definatly check out the DA Hex comps. I am very impressed w/ mine especialy for the price. The highs are not harsh with the silk tweeters and the mids are great.. Great speaker the for the money.

Matt

i recenty bought the alpine type X components. They sound sooo good i mean the highs are so nice you will love them i got them for about $350, i think they r exceleent speakers peace

There are a lot of good choices for that price... Diamond Audio HEX's, Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pros, Alpine Type X's and JL Audio XR's. I like the Boston Acoustics and the Diamond Audio HEX's personaly, and would choose the Bostons out of the bunch.

the next comps i buy will definitely be stereo integrity 307/327. you should seriously take a look at the 307's, i've heard 2 people already who have dropped their focal utopia's for a set of the 307's. that's extremely impressive if you ask me.

My nest set is a pair of 307/327's as well. I am also stoked about the idea of a 8" SI driver that is capable of being the midbass driver! Hope they go with it and put some preorders out.

I strongly recommend my drivers, the dynaudio 240GT. Yeah, it sells for $400+ on ebay, but i know some people who are selling them at about the price you're lookig for. i LOVE my speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.