SQ build... 3k ball park. So many amps...Wolfram, Synergy, Soundqubed?

I'm trying to piece together my first SQ build, and I need a nice amp. I was looking at a Wolfram W-3000.1 brand new for $600, but there's plenty of nice products in my budget that I don't want to over look. What are some other comparable amps that I should be looking at?

amp budget $700

I'm trying to piece together my first SQ build, and I need a nice amp. I was looking at a Wolfram W-3000.1 brand new for $600, but there's plenty of nice products in my budget that I don't want to over look. What are some other comparable amps that I should be looking at?

amp budget $700

This amp is a beast. Orion 2500.1dz Well over 3,000 watts.

Screenshot_20210108-222339_Chrome.jpg

Obvious question is do you have the electrical to run 3k watts? And why 3k on subs you're doing an sq build?
So far my electrical plan is $700 for a 300 amp alt, big 3, and two amg batteries. If that's not enough I'll save up for more.

And by your standards my build probably isn't a real "SQ" build. I just want a set-up that sounds amazing. Awesome highs, mids, and a very strong, clear, and clean bass that doesn't miss a note. I listen to a lot of different types of music, so I want musical system, then there's times where I want hard hitting 90's rap.

So far I like the TS 2.8, the synergy 3000 wfo, and the Wolfram w3000.1. I'm still shopping around, and I still want to look at some other brands, Sundown, Soundqubed, and other comparable amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.