Splaudio's custom subs thread

That tap looks like a **** corkscrew lol. Did you end up going with different spiders than we were talking about last night? Can't wait for the 15 man. Might just end up in my car all winter while I plot for spring.

that 8" in a 10" basket i have a vid freeair for a test then i boxed it up. only had 500-600rms and it tickled it.

have reconed a few L7 10s and 12s

the tap is a spiral tap it pulls chips up and out of the hole, also breaks the chips better and perfect for bottom holes. drawback you gotta know what ur doing they break easier. spiders on the sq are 2 stiff 8" trimed to 7.5"...

I am still on the hunt for an old school stroker. I've wanted one since I first heard one in high school and almost had one once but haven't ever been able to find the right deal on one.

so whats the next? im thinking maybe something like a ol skool stroker with adjustable spider,hmm
what's next is some kind of neo motor sub for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

pm answered

yes i could build a stroker like waith a sx motor

i dont demag anything even though i have access to 1, im a toolmaker i can make fixtures for about anything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what kinda neo ya got or thinking about bro?

I am still on the hunt for an old school stroker. I've wanted one since I first heard one in high school and almost had one once but haven't ever been able to find the right deal on one.
I've got an old school stroker =]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.