Spl Splw15

Which SPLW's do you have?

• Total voters

Original6910
10+ year member

I want to start a thread for those who own, and use SPLW's.

My system specks;

Alpine CDA9813 Headunit

Blaupunkt DVD Player

Wha Shi Tong 7.2" LCD Screen

Pioneer 4X6 2 ways

Pioneer 6 1/2 3 ways

MA Audio HC4002 Amplifier

SPLW15 Subwoofers

Right now, how my box is designed is not easy. BUT, I'll try to explain the box setup. I have two missionary positioned subwoofers, magnet down/in box, and one inverted, magnet up/out of box. I have a total of 3, only two work. I experimented with one a long time ago, and I fried it(to much wattage from current amp). I redesigned the box from two woofers to 3, and the blown one is facing down into the box, just looking stupid until i get it replaced. Once replaced, I am going to "Custom Sounds" and getting a template made to lay over the box, and back part of the hatch, to make it look good for show. THEN, I am gonna add Razzi GFX to my car and mod the interior and engine. Then I'm done. But for now my 91 Corsica Hatchback was hitting a decent 159.9 LEGAL until I modded the box. I wander what I will get once the blown one is replaced. This is all for now, until i get any questions or comments. I hope to post pic's of the setup and my DB drag slip.

Scott

not trying to diss on your car at all but why put gfx/rims on that car? I mean its not bad at all ya know, and hell do some engine mods, stereo looks great! But i wouldn't bother with the show part of that car. Just my opinion though, its very rare I'll say that, hell I didn't even know they ever made a Hatchback Corsica, I just thought they only made a regular trunk corsica. But seriously just invest in a stereo and later get a sleek car and invest $$$$$ in that. Hope I didn't offend you or anything

Yes, I am very interested in seeing your DbDrag slip as well. So you hit a "159.9 LEGAL" on the new termlab w/ 2 15" spl?'s. A fellow team mate of mine has 2 MT 18's powered by 2 Mmats 1400.05's in a walled Astro van and the new sensor isnt so kind to him. Im having my doubt as to the relevance to "YOUR FORUM."

It does need work, lots of it, but some where on CarDomain.com are other corsica's, and they have the Razzi body kit, but I have not seen a hatch with the Razzi GFX though.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/523633

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/361238

These are only a few of many out there, that do look great, and there are pletty of modifications you can do to these cars, do you think some one tried making "Pimping out a Honda" overnight, no, everyone who owned one, wanted to go above and beyond, and eventually it became popular enough and enough people wanted to do it, that they starte to manufacture all these aftermarket great looking parts for it. All I have to say, is hopefully one day they will make something like this for me. Also for those motorheads out there that want headers for your Beretta/Corsica/Lumina here is a link for them http://www.custom-speed.com/chevy.htm but they are not cheap, 650 a pop.

Scott //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

It does need work, lots of it, but some where on CarDomain.com are other corsica's, and they have the Razzi body kit, but I have not seen a hatch with the Razzi GFX though.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/523633

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/361238

These are only a few of many out there, that do look great, and there are pletty of modifications you can do to these cars, do you think some one tried making "Pimping out a Honda" overnight, no, everyone who owned one, wanted to go above and beyond, and eventually it became popular enough and enough people wanted to do it, that they starte to manufacture all these aftermarket great looking parts for it. All I have to say, is hopefully one day they will make something like this for me. Also for those motorheads out there that want headers for your Beretta/Corsica/Lumina here is a link for them http://www.custom-speed.com/chevy.htm but they are not cheap, 650 a pop.

Scott //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif
Yeah, interesting and all. But, I noticed you have a digital camera, why dont you take a snap of that "159.9 Legal" score sheet for all of us.

Only reason I haven't is cause it's some where in my room, I know it is, cause thats where I last seen it, and if it was that easy, I would, so I can make it into some of the top SPL cars on CarDomain.com. When I find it's ass, I'll make sure it gets directly on my CarDomain.com page.

P.S. What type of car do you drive? And how good is it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

I have an Acura legend with 10,000hp and and a single 5.25 mid woofer. I hit 172db's in 0-300 stock class USAC. Id post pics but I lost them, I know there in my room, thats that, as soon as I find them Ill be sure to post them. MMMMM LIAR.....

BTW: I have a '91 Legend and its probally one of the nicest in the US, but im not going on about it and never have b/c I cant prove it. Say what you will it ***** and so do me and my system but Im not a liar.

Don't have to be so harsh inhuman.

If he has any balls, he would say that it's fake. If it's true, he'll either find the sheet or just go to a shop with a meter and run it to prove all of us wrong.

I see nothing in this forum has changed. Still a few idiots lurking. I am currently working on my set up with 2 6 inch SPLs, midranges am hoping to hit at least a 140 if the 15s can do that i know i can hit that with two 6's. HAHAHAHAHA. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

its all about what you like who gives a **** what others think. btw nice looking sub install.
I love the pic, from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, that movie is ate up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...