Speaker upgrade for 2019 subaru, focal?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Newbnerd

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi Everyone, trying to get out of my crap stock Forester (19) speakers but I know NOTHING about audio. Looking at basic Alpine or Infinity speakers right now (probably not changing amp) but would something like these work for me?

I wouldnt go more than about 500 for speakers alone. I don't blast my music and while I love bass heavy stuff, vocals are important to me. Any advice? I'd like go know a) alpine or infinity if you had to pick (6x9) and b) if not those, what else in my budget? Appreciate it.

Hi Everyone, trying to get out of my crap stock Forester (19) speakers but I know NOTHING about audio. Looking at basic Alpine or Infinity speakers right now (probably not changing amp) but would something like these work for me?

[/URL]

I wouldnt go more than about 500 for speakers alone. I don't blast my music and while I love bass heavy stuff, vocals are important to me. Any advice? I'd like go know a) alpine or infinity if you had to pick (6x9) and b) if not those, what else in my budget? Appreciate it.
I don't think going focal is the play without an amp they are power hungry and really shine when you are giving them more then they ask for. I agree with the infinity kappa series on stock HU I put some in my wife's ford edge and its powered by kenwood excelon and they could do better with an amp but still league's above stock. Whatever you spend on speakers you should probably look to spend the same on a HU especially without an amp. This is extra but if you get a HU to run the speakers active instead of using the passive crossovers you will also get a little more power for your speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...