Speaker and Amp compatibility?

Buy one of these and be done with it. 1/0 OFC Kit form Audio Legion and the price is right at 80 bucks!

Buy one of these and be done with it. 1/0 OFC Kit form Audio Legion and the price is right at 80 bucks!

DS18 sells the same kit. Why not recommend that one? 🤷‍♂️

This guy is on a budget. Why are you recommending a 0 gauge amplifier kit for a 500 watt rms amplifier? Especially since he already has 4 gauge in the car. Cca or ofc 4 gauge is plenty for what he is running.

All it says on the wire is “high strand 4 gauge pro power cable”. Will running CCA hurt my system or is the preference just cause OFC is a better conductor so my system will be more efficient?
Run what you currently have, you will be fine. I have used CCA many times with no issues. When you parallel your full range speakers, make sure you set your gains correctly to protect them. There are many tutorials on Youtube for it. If in the future you want to upgrade to bigger power, then I also suggest that 0AWG kit.

That looks like a good amp wiring kit. My friend might need them for his new Civic project. Amp and speaker upgrades will be next after installing the new tires from 4Wheelonline this weekend.

That looks like a good amp wiring kit. My friend might need them for his new Civic project. Amp and speaker upgrades will be next after installing the new tires from 4Wheelonline this weekend.
These guys have a nice OFC amp kit as well.

I wouldn't get the audio legion kit...I bought one and they sent me CCA instead ofc...skar pretty much told to get stuffed and I'm in the middle of doing a charge back on it...

This is what I bought after getting aluminum wire

I wouldn't get the audio legion kit...I bought one and they sent me CCA instead ofc...skar pretty much told to get stuffed and I'm in the middle of doing a charge back on it...

That ***** big time. I know a few people that bought that kit before and got the standard OFC stuff they had been selling even one bought one of the rolls they had at first. Yeah that owner sold out to them of all people so not shocked this might have happened.

Sad really because they had such a great reputation under FSD then Audio Legion.

I ain't bashing the AL sales...I got 3 armada 12's that are sweet and a couple of coworkers got amps and coaxials that sound great...I just don't trust the wire 🤣

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...