Soundstream Rubicon 500-2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Juscain

View attachment 26537910View attachment 26537911View attachment 26537912Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One of the last of the made in the USA Soundstreams! Amp is in near perfect condition. There is one scrape on the tallest fin about 3/4 inch long (hard to show in pic) and the normal mounting screw scratches. I bought this new and used it for a couple of years and it has been in a drawer ever since. Everything works as it should. I am VERY picky about my equipment.

Price:

$150 Paypal or money order

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price includes shipping to continental US

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No. OF CHANNELS: 2

OUTPUT (watts):RMS @ 4 Ohms 100x2

RMS @ 2 Ohm 250x2

RMS Bridged @ 4 Ohms 500x1

T.H.D.: >0.05%

SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: 100ish

DAMPING FACTOR: >100dB

FREQUENCY RESPoNSE: Yes

INPUT SENSITVITY (VOLTS):: 0.3 - 5.0

CROSOVER SLOPES:

High-Pass 12dB

Low-Pass: 24dB

CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: High-Pass(Hz) 70 - 160

Low-Pass(Hz) 55 - 220

DIMENSIoNS (INCHES): 2.25x11x12

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.