Soundstream 2600.1 half ohm stable at .35 ohm daily????

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a Soundstream 2600.1 the half ohm stable version. If my electrical is strong and I can keep my voltage up. Think the amp can take .35 ohm???
I would not even try. .5 is pushing it. even thou it claims .5, that is like the absolute minimum. and even that is iffy, depending on how its setup and what electical is backing it up. For that you would want a H/O alt and 3 batteries IMO.

I don't have the H/O yet but I do have three runs of 0 gauge, a crescendo battery under the hood and two 2600 farad cap banks in the back... not sure if that is enough. also im not super familiar with box rise. will that play a factor??

I don't have the H/O yet but I do have three runs of 0 gauge, a crescendo battery under the hood and two 2600 farad cap banks in the back... not sure if that is enough. also im not super familiar with box rise. will that play a factor??
its your risk. everything is a factor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.