Soundqubed or bandaaudiousa?

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
I'm deciding which amp is more bang for my buck or what's better to use. Right now I have a mazda 6 06 hatchback and a power acoustik 124x mofo subwoofer and wanted to Power this with one of those amps in the future I wanna get the sq hdc 3 12" I wanna get the banda which looks cooler but this shouldn't matter in the end.

-Soundqubed q1-1200.2 $269

-Bandaaudio usa ice 1200 @2ohms $310

-Soundqubed hdc 3.0 12" 279$ subwoofer

-Car 2006 mazda 6 hatchback

And if it was the banda there's 2 different amps a 1ohm and 2 ohm idk which I should get I'm also only running the stock amp which is 110-amp I wanna go louder without buying a new alternator but a car shop told me a good decent daily is 600-800 rms anything higher I should get a new alternator or use a kenetik battery to be a compacitor which I have no idea how to so if anyone has links I would appreciate it. My set up now is

-Alpine mrp650 mono amp

-power acoustik 124x mofo 12" sub

-skar audio rp-75.4ab 4 channel amp

-pioneer avhx3700bhs running on networkmode

-Alpine type s component 6 1/2

-Alpine type s 6x8

It's a very amateur build and very scattered with different brands.. but I did it all by myself just because it's a new hobby.

Thank you for your input I see good things of banda but not a lot of people talk about it. 1 point to banda

Thank you for your input I see good things of banda but not a lot of people talk about it. 1 point to banda
Yeah only if you get the 5k and up. Under that, the price to performance ratio isnt good. brazillians are only good value if you get past the 4k mark of power. 310 dollars for 1200 watts rms? what bullsh*t is that? Vs 200$ for 1600 rms.

I seen the dyno for the cab but I haven't heard of cab before but you always answer people posts with really accurate replies. Have you ever experienced a cab? I know you told me about the cresundo audio. Whats say the cab is not better than a kicker amp at the same rms? Build quality?

I seen the dyno for the cab but I haven't heard of cab before but you always answer people posts with really accurate replies. Have you ever experienced a cab? I know you told me about the cresundo audio. Whats say the cab is not better than a kicker amp at the same rms? Build quality?
I've owned a cab1600 it's a very good amp for that money. And it was also powering a hdc 12

**** those Banda amps are **** as ****! I'd buy one just because of the way they look haha. I think I might have found the amps that I'll use in my truck. 2 of the Banda Viking 10ks. Mmmmmmm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Sorry I know that isn't helpful and my input is biased since I run SoundQubed, but listen to the other guys. They know what's good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

**** those Banda amps are **** as ****! I'd buy one just because of the way they look haha. I think I might have found the amps that I'll use in my truck. 2 of the Banda Viking 10ks. Mmmmmmm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
Sorry I know that isn't helpful and my input is biased since I run SoundQubed, but listen to the other guys. They know what's good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Ya I am with you on the 10k Viking ! Even the 7k may work for me. Really thinking about these or the Taramps but the bandas seem like there built a little better too !

Ya I am with you on the 10k Viking ! Even the 7k may work for me. Really thinking about these or the Taramps but the bandas seem like there built a little better too !
Not sure if you've seen or heard of the new HD8k EX or HD15k but they beefed them up even more than the HD10k. They've got a better protect circuit than ever too. But my HD10k was rock solid, especially compared to the older HD8k and smaller.

Thanks for everyone's reply I'll be checking out this car audio bargain amp and the fsd but more likely the cab

Yeah I'll trash talk the low rms Brazilians all day, (cost wise) but the big boy Brazilians are ******* s3xy @ss amps for the money. Killer dollar per watt and hella clean sounding and powerful bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.