Sound Kreations- Elizabeth City, NC

Hoyta
10+ year member

Usually I wouldn't do this, but....

I had everything installed at Sound Kreations in Elizabeth City, NC. I'm a noob when it comes to this, so....

I had a 10:00 AM appointment to get my 2 amps, subwoofer, and componets/coaxials installed in my Sierra. We didn't get started until almost 11:00 due to her helping another customer and answering the phone. The price almost instantly went up because she had forgot some things when she quoted me:( One more thing- the waiting area is an old van bench seat and a cardboard box, and the only heat is a little space heater! The install bay is an outside carport, and had almost 10 bags of trash just sitting there!

The lady who installed my stuff was really nice, but her husband, the other installer, was an absolute idiot! The whole time the man was complaining about everything, and kept yelling at his wife because she was using the SHOP tools to do my install!

The install went took 8 hours due to the phone ringing and helping customers, and having to deal with her husband constantly *****ing at her! Even though she was super nice, she did not do the ebst job on my install. She said she could not install my components due to not having the mounting baskets. I had stock tweeters, and they could have been mounted there ( I found out later when I had to go to another installer!). The speakers wire going into the inputs on my 4 channel were all in the wrong spot, which I had later fixed by another installer. The RCAs were run down one side of my truck, which I found out later was the reason for my excessive road noise. I could go on, but it would take awhile.

Needless to say, I will NEVER go there again, and will tell everyone who asks the story about these people.

Wow that is something else. Let me tell you about this store and its owners. It was started with a 15,000 dollar loan and i now do close to 200,000 dollars a year out of this one store.We have a New 300,000 thousand dollar building and location. I myself have three level of M.E.C.P. under my belt.I do business with just about every car dealer in town. I do there payment devices,radio,remote start, tvs, and even leather for them. So just let me say before you listen to an idiot ask around and see what hear about this store.

Your new location is nice, but that doesnt change the crappy install I got from you all awhile back. Maybe things have changed... Hopefully they have. I do know that I was definetely not the idiot when it came to this install! lolThe old location was not customer friendly by any means. I had to have a guy from Virginia come down and fix the install. Kinda sad.....

I have heard lots of complaints about your store, so I'm not the only one....

If you need refreshing, it was a 2005 GMC Sierra crew cab. The guy was doing a Nissan Armada remote start. The lady, who was very nice, did mine.

Oh well, instead of trying to fix something, might as well make yourself out to be an ***....

Wow! Calling a customer an idiot. Typical of shltty a$$ little shops that rip people off. Don't try to fix the problem. Instead call the customer names. Yeah, that's bound to get future business. I notice you didn't dispute anything Hoyta said either?

LAND: $ 159200 BUILDING: $ 81600 TOTAL VALUE: $ 240800 Far from being a 300,000 dollar building. Its like your prices way off. I agree with the earlier post. Installation *****. Just because your certified doesnt mean you know what your doing.. If you were so certified and proud of it, you would have it hanging up like your suppose to. Calling customers idiots? Thats good compared to what I have heard come out of his mouth. He is not a business person and has no business running a shop.... Installing Payment Boxes for Local Car Dealers. A simple kill switch between key and starter. Doesnt take a brain scientist.

LAND: $ 159200 BUILDING: $ 81600 TOTAL VALUE: $ 240800 Far from being a 300,000 dollar building. Its like your prices way off. I agree with the earlier post. Installation *****. Just because your certified doesnt mean you know what your doing.. If you were so certified and proud of it, you would have it hanging up like your suppose to. Calling customers idiots? Thats good compared to what I have heard come out of his mouth. He is not a business person and has no business running a shop.... Installing Payment Boxes for Local Car Dealers. A simple kill switch between key and starter. Doesnt take a brain scientist.
You just discredited you whole post, and every post you ever make from now on.

Wow! I have asked around town- you do seem to say this alot. I have not heard one good thing about sound kreations since you posted to ask... interesting. Needless to say, I will not be doing buisness with them anymore.

New 300,000 thousand dollar.
300,000 thousand? thats alot of thousands. 300,000,000? god **** son you must do some good installs!

looks like people from north carolina aint too smart

lol- SourDeez- you have too much time on your hands...
True dat

anyways, related, the installer sounds like a scumbag. bragging about money and calling customer idiot.

customer: hope you learned your lesson. whether its audio, mechanical work, oil changes or whatever you always just say no and take it somewhere else first if you cant do it yourself. those prices are ridiculous.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...