Sony Xm-1505sx any good???????

Participant count
  • Participant list
If it's anything remotely similar to the 280Watt 2X1channel XM1002HX I had, my advice is--don't laugh--you're better off with a 200Watt radio shack amp, as this sony was the biggest turd of a dissapointment I've ever come across!!!! It specs out beautifully and has clean sound, but has a rolled off top end, deteriorates when pushed, and worst of all has NO DYNAMICS!!! I have a modified 24-yr old Sanyo@50per channel that spanks the sony red (gee, maybe that's why they chose that color!) and sends it to bed without desert. Keep your friendship, and pass on the sony.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
I just got a sony cdx-f7715x put in my truck. It’s in demo mode right now cause I don’t have a remote to access the menu. Is there any way I can...
Are your tweeters amplified or powered by the radio or maybe factory amp? I'd check your wiring for sure, make sure 12v power and ground are...
That looks like it can work for backup cam for sure, thanks
Did the articles on issues with this unit not getting audio directly after installing, have any fixes. Is it possible that you are experiencing...

About this thread

big_red_man

big_red_man
Montana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dcsoundguy